It’s been a while since I shared what I’ve been reading. I had a two sinus infections wrapped around a bout of the ‘flu and could barely concentrate on anything, when I looked back over the past couple of months, I was surprised to find I’d read far more than I thought I had. Some of these were prompts for The 52 Bookclub, others were books I had on the TBR pile.
In no particular order:
- The Barrytown Trilogy, Roddy Doyle
- Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing, Matthew Perry
- Bonkers, Jennifer Saunders
- What Happened To You? Bruce D Perry and Oprah Winfrey
- The Seven Generations and The Seven Grandfather Teachings, James Vukelich Kaagegaabaw
- Shoeless Joe Jackson Comes to Iowa, WP Kinsella
- I Am I Am I Am, Maggie O’Farrell (also mentioned in March)
- Organizing For the Rest of Us, Dana K White
- The Last Painting of Sara de Vos, Dominic Smith
- Intimations, Zadie Smith
- Running Like A Girl, Alexander Heminsley
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, Haruki Murakami
- Not Fade Away, Rebecca Alexander
- A is for Alibi, B is for Burglar, C is for Corpse – Sue Grafton. I’ve got up to H on my Kindle and have ordered others from the library.
I’ve also gone back to the beginning of the full audible extravaganza of The Sandman.
Follow me on Goodreads, if that floats your boat.